- "Well, that's the US government for you. Always trying to keep their people in the dark. Thanks Calypso..."
- —Agent Stone, Twisted Metal (1995)
Agent Stone is one of the original drivers debuting in Twisted Metal (1995) as the driver of Crimson Fury. He is the only recurring driver of said vehicle.
A special agent going head to head with the US Government in search of an item that could liberate the world...
Special Weapon: Crimson Blade
- A metal slicing laser beam! Line up your shots with this. It's hard to use, but well worth it if you get a direct hit!
Special Weapon: 2/5
Agent Stone is a young gentleman who fancies himself to be a British Secret Agent! He enters the contest to stop Billy Calypso's bullying ways!
Agent Stone has a very brief cameo appearance in Agent Shepard's ending. He only has about one line to say, and he is seen pushing down the girls that surround Calypso's throne also pointing a gun at Calypso himself. He looks as he does in the first game, wearing his sunglasses and his short hair. This time, he wears a grey suit instead of a black one. In that game, he is voiced by Peter Lurie.
Twisted Metal (1995)
- Agent Stone's personality and motives are based off of James Bond.
- Although Agent Stone was British, his accent in the original live-action ending was American.
- Agent Stone is the only character that doesn't appear on-camera in the original endings. This is likely a nod to Ernst Stavro Blofeld, the usually-unseen nemesis of James Bond.
- It is has been theorized that Agent Stone died canonically as he apparently never appeared in any later games. However, this theory has most likely been ruled out due to his cameo appearance in TM:H-O.
Twisted Metal (1995) (Lost Ending)
- "Well, that's the U.S. Government for you. People need to know about this stuff. Thanks Calypso..."
Twisted Metal: Small Brawl
- "No... but... she is."