- "Here goes nothin'!"
- —Conner Nazang, Twisted Metal 4
Conner Nazang is a contestant who makes his first and so far only appearance in Twisted Metal 4. He has yet to appear in other Twisted Metal games. He is the driver of Pizza Boy.
Conner Nazang is the richest pizza delivery boy in the U.S because he extorts huge tips. When dropping off an order, he parks on the lawn with his hood-mounted heavy machine guns pointed at the front door. After terrorizing every other pizza delivery operation in the city, Conner is the undisputed pepperoni and mushroom kingpin. Want anchovies? That's an extra 50 bucks! Conner was arrested for shooting up a bad tipper's birdbath in 1998. But the judge turned out to be a customer and let him off easy with 1000 hours of community service delivering pizza to Twisted Metal events. His special weapon is a duo of pizza cutters.
- "I just wanna have the fastest, most tricked-out ride in the universe, and I'm in it to win it. Pizza place spin it, step up and frown while I hardy-har grin it!"
Voice actor: Ryan Drummond
Info and Ending:
- Conner is most likely a spoof on the rapper EMINƎM.
- The scene in Conner's ending where he launches into outer space is a possible reference to Outlaw's ending in Twisted Metal (1995).
- The vehicle of the person he races against in his ending appears to be Drag Queen, though it has not been confirmed as to whether the vehicle is merely very identical to Drag Queen or if it's Drag Queen itself.
- However, if it is actually Drag Queen, it wouldn't make any sense, considering Dennis Flanders, its driver, was a contestant in the Twisted Metal tournament and Conner would've had to destroy Drag Queen in order to win in the first place. Perhaps either Dennis somehow managed to fake his own death or Needles Kane had revived and chose him to be the one to race against Conner due to his love for racing.
- Although Conner wished for a "chromey, tricked-out hoop ride," he seems to be using the exact same vehicle he had before.
Twisted Metal 4
- "Yo, what up, ST?! Check it, drop a playa' in a bucket. A tricked-out hoop ride all chromey, homey, wit' my name on my props! Aw, yeah, this gon' be quick! So quick I bounce without my shadow an' all that."
- "Here goes nothin'!"
- "Aw, man!"