Crimson Fury is a vehicle first introduced in Twisted Metal (1995), and again appears in Twisted Metal: Small Brawl, Twisted Metal: Head-On and Twisted Metal (2012).
Crimson Fury has always been depicted as a red sleek sports car or supercar and always has been driven by a government agent. As such, Crimson Fury is one of the fastest vehicles in most of the games it appeared, along with Twister, Spectre and Mr. Grimm.
Crimson Fury's Special Weapon has varied between games, although they usually involve some type of laser beam or projectile and is always depicted as red or red-like.
Vehicle: 1993 Lamborghini Diablo 'Crimson Fury'
Sharp and SUPER FAST. This sports car can outrun every other vehicle in this year's contest.
Driver: Agent Stone
Agent Stone has been hired by an underground freedom organization. His job is to use his prize to claim an object that could liberate the world!
Vehicle Type: Sports Car
Special Weapon: 2/5
- Crimson Blade: A thin red armor melting laser. Very precise to have at your command.
A metal slicing laser beam! Line up your shots with this. It's hard to use, but well worth it if you get a direct hit!
License Plate: TRSTNO1 (Trust No one)
When Driving It: Avoid using the tight turn. Crimson Fury's normal handling will do just fine.
When Fighting It: Beware of Crimson's deadly rear attacks. When chasing him, try and cut him off using the radar instead of trailing directly behind.
This red sports car's Special Weapon involves 3 flaming paper airplanes with deadly homing accuracy! But they don't just explode on impact, they'll set your car ablaze too!
Vehicle: 1973 Lancia Stratos "Crimson Fury"
Driver: Agent Stone
Vehicle Type: Sports Car
Top Speed: 10/10
Special Weapon: Fires 3 flaming paper airplanes at opponents. It has fair damage and has napalm capabilities.
Crimson Fury returns again in Head-On, this time with a different driver by the name of Agent Shepard. His special is similar to the one in Twisted Metal (1995).
Name: Agent Shepard
Vehicle: 1996 Lamborghini Diablo "Crimson Fury"
Backstory: Agent Shepard is a good and dedicated FBI agent who entered Twisted Metal with the goal of bringing the FBI's most wanted man, Calypso, to justice. He's a simple and straightforward man, so if he wins Twisted Metal, Shepard hopes to capture Calypso (with the help of the FBI).
Special Weapon: 8/10
- Reticle Pulse Blast: Targets enemies using a reticle, then fires a homing red orb at opponents.
Speed: 8/10Reaper). It is unlocked by completing Dollface's first event.
Vehicle: 2002 Ferrari Enzo 'Crimson Fury'
Vehicle Type: Sports car
Speed: 5/5 (120/155 mph)
Armor: 1/5 (110 pts.)
Special Weapons: 5/5
- Flamethrower (120 pts.)
- Incendiary Shockwave (20 pts.)
License Plate: CRMSNKCK (Crimson Kick) or X-TNCSHN (Extinction)
Crimson Fury's primary special is a flamethrower; keep the flame stream on your opponent long enough and fireballs will burst out, inflicting extra damage. The secondary special is an incendiary shockwave that can be charged up and ignite all opponents caught in the blast radius. Both of these specials are similar to Kamikaze's, but have slight differences, the most significant difference being the secondary special. When hitting the e-brake, Crimson Fury seems to turn faster than any other car, as it is a supercar.
Crimson Fury is mostly associated with the Dolls.
- Crimson Fury is notable for its drivers never having been "betrayed" by Calypso in any of its appearances. This also applies to Shadow.
- Crimson Fury is one of the many vehicles who borrowed from Thumper's original flamethrower Special Weapon. The others include Firestarter, Drag Queen, Warthog, Cousin Eddy and Kamikaze.
Twisted Metal (1995)
- Crimson Fury's license plate may be a reference to the X-files.
Twisted Metal 4
- In TM4, it is possible to create a sports car that looks identical to Crimson Fury's appearance in TM(1995) using Create Car mode. It can even be given the Laser Special Weapon which is similar to its classic special and can be named "CrimsonFury" although there is not enough room for the extra space.
Twisted Metal: Head-On
- Crimson Fury is one of the four vehicles in TM:H-O that did not appear in Twisted Metal 2, the others being newcomers Cousin Eddy, ATV and Tower Tooth.
- It should be noted that Crimson Fury has 2 Different vehicle types
Twisted Metal (2012)
- Among alternate paintjobs available for Crimson Fury in Twisted Metal (2012) is a special skin released. The skin depicts the 2010 Ferrari "Enzo" Winner of Le Mans 2010. Both white and black skins are available.
- In Twisted Metal (2012), Crimson Fury and Kamikaze's secondary Special attack creates a Fire/Ice theme. Crimson Fury's shockwave burns, and Kamikaze's shockwave freezes. Both use a Flamethrower as a primary Special.
- The cover picture for Twisted Metal (2012) has two seperate Crimson Fury vehicles on it.
|Twisted Metal (1995)|
|Sweet Tooth - Yellow Jacket - Darkside - Outlaw - Thumper - Crimson Fury - Pit Viper - Warthog - Mr. Grimm - Spectre - Hammerhead - Roadkill|
|Twisted Metal 2|
|Twister - Axel - Mr. Slam - Minion - Shadow - Grasshopper|
|Twisted Metal III|
|Auger - Club Kid - Firestarter - Flower Power|
|Twisted Metal 4|
|Orbital - Pizza Boy - Quatro - Calypso - Goggle Eyes - Meter Maid - Trash Man - The Joneses - Drag Queen - Rob Zombie - Micro Blast - Crusher - Moon Buggy - RC Car - Create Car|
|Twisted Metal: Black|
|Junkyard Dog - Brimstone - Crazy 8 - Manslaughter|
|Twisted Metal: Small Brawl|
|Mime - Trapper - Piecemeal|
|Twisted Metal: Head-On|
|ATV - Cousin Eddy - Dark Tooth - Tower Tooth|
|Twisted Metal: Lost|
|12-Pak - Gold Tooth|
|Twisted Metal (2012)|
|Death Warrant - Road Boat - Kamikaze - Reaper - Talon - Meat Wagon - Vermin - Juggernaut|