- "This is gonna be one big-ass barbecue with no one left to kiss the COOK."
- —Damien Coles, Twisted Metal III
Damien Coles is the driver of Firestarter. He makes his first and only appearance in Twisted Metal III.
- “Ready, aim, FIRE! This is gonna be one big-ass barbecue with no one left to kiss the COOK. I’ll torch Calypso’s blimp and send it flaming into the ground like a 4th of July firecracker! *Titters*”
Info and Ending:
- Damien and his vehicle is most likely a reference to Keith Flint from the musical band known as The Prodigy, as well as The Prodigy's song titled "Firestarter". Damien's profile image also looks similar to one of The Prodigy's posters.
- Damien's last name "Coles" is a play on the word "coals."
- Damien's wish may have changed due to him realizing that if the blimp is torched to the ground, he may not get his wish.