- "This is gonna be one big-ass barbecue with no one left to kiss the COOK."
- —Damien Coles, Twisted Metal III
Damien Coles is the driver of Firestarter. He makes his first and only appearance in Twisted Metal III.
- “Ready, aim, FIRE! This is gonna be one big-ass barbecue with no one left to kiss the COOK. I’ll torch Calypso’s blimp and send it flaming into the ground like a 4th of July firecracker! *Titters*”
Info and Ending:
- Damien and his vehicle is most likely a reference to Keith Flint from the musical band known as The Prodigy, as well as The Prodigy's song titled "Firestarter". Damien's profile image also looks similar to one of The Prodigy's posters.
- "Coles" is a play on the word "coals."
- Damien's wish may have changed due to him realizing that if the blimp is torched to the ground, he may not get his wish.
|Twisted Metal (1995)|
|Needles Kane - Charlie Kane - Mr. Ash - Carl Roberts - Bruce Cochrane - Agent Stone - Angela Fortin - Commander Mason - Mr. Grimm - Scott Campbell - Dave & Mike - Captain Spears - Minion|
|Twisted Metal 2|
|Marcus Kane - Amanda Watts - Axel - Simon Whittlebone - Mortimer - Mike & Stu - Jamie Roberts - Captain Rogers - Krista Sparks - Ken Masters|
|Twisted Metal III|
|Buster Cobb - Club Kid - Damien Coles - Amber Rose - Granny Dread - Lance Wilder|
|Twisted Metal 4|
|Orbital - Conner Nazang - Calypso - Quatro - Goggle Eyes - Zanita Corbett - Micro Blast - Trash Man - The Joneses - Dennis Flanders - Rob Zombie|
|Twisted Metal: Black|
|Billy Ray Stillwell - Preacher - John Doe - No-Face - Bloody Mary - Dollface - Raven - Cage - Black|
|Twisted Metal: Lost|
|Twisted Metal: Head-On|
|Angel - Chuckie Floop - Miranda Watts - Colonel Hall - Agent Shepard - Catfish - Cousin Eddy - Gene Ruttish|