Piecemeal serves as the final boss of Twisted Metal: Small Brawl.
To unlock Piecemeal, players must complete Tournament Mode using Trapper on Hard. Piecemeal is the final boss, appearing on Now Slaying. Unlike other final bosses prior to the game, Piecemeal has very different behavior as a boss. When Piecemeal approaches, the player can only damage him to a certain extent before he retreats, leaving other enemy vehicles to attack the player. The player must destroy any one of these vehicles to bring Piecemeal back into the arena, and repeat the step until Piecemeal is destroyed.
Piecemeal is a collector and a scavenger. He fashions his huge car from pieces of R/C cars he has defeated in Calypso's contest!
Top Speed: 5/10
Special Weapon: Piecemeal has access to all special weapons in the game, though in battle, it is situational. He will only use the specials that are used by the other enemies in the current match. For example, if in the boss battle, the player fought Darkside, Axel, Crimson Fury, and Spectre, he would only use those four special attacks. This also applies to when you play as him, but he will always have Darkside's, Hammerhead's and Outlaw's specials, regardless of whether they are on the battlefield or not.
- Piecemeal is the third character to have access to all specials. The first two are Minion (TM1) and Primeval (TMIII).
- Piecemeal serves as Small Brawl's "Type-S Boss". (A very powerful boss type enemy).
- Piecemeal is another "built-from-scratch" vehicle, like Roadkill, Trash Man and Cousin Eddy.
- Befitting his name, Piecemeal is made of parts from eight other vehicles in the game:
- For some reason, Piecemeal can't access Sweet Tooth's special even if Sweet Tooth is in battle, unlike Mime.
- As a boss, Piecemeal has the second highest armor in Twisted Metal: Small Brawl, with Trapper beating him by a mile.
- The word "piecemeal" means partial measures taken over a period of time, e.g. piece by piece or in stages. Thus his namesake is appropriate with regard to how the player must defeat him: attacking him in stages and lowering his health over time, rather than fighting him in a single battle.
|Twisted Metal (1995)|
|Sweet Tooth - Yellow Jacket - Darkside - Outlaw - Thumper - Crimson Fury - Pit Viper - Warthog - Mr. Grimm - Spectre - Hammerhead - Roadkill|
|Twisted Metal 2|
|Twister - Axel - Mr. Slam - Minion - Shadow - Grasshopper|
|Twisted Metal III|
|Auger - Club Kid - Firestarter - Flower Power|
|Twisted Metal 4|
|Orbital - Pizza Boy - Quatro - Calypso - Goggle Eyes - Meter Maid - Trash Man - The Joneses - Drag Queen - Rob Zombie - Micro Blast - Crusher - Moon Buggy - RC Car - Create Car|
|Twisted Metal: Black|
|Junkyard Dog - Brimstone - Crazy 8 - Manslaughter|
|Twisted Metal: Small Brawl|
|Mime - Trapper - Piecemeal|
|Twisted Metal: Head-On|
|ATV - Cousin Eddy - Dark Tooth - Tower Tooth|
|Twisted Metal: Lost|
|12-Pak - Gold Tooth|
|Twisted Metal (2012)|
|Death Warrant - Road Boat - Kamikaze - Reaper - Talon - Meat Wagon - Vermin - Juggernaut|