Reaper's primary special is a high-damage chainsaw that can be thrown at opponents and has slight homing ability. However, if you tilt the left analog stick down, you'll pop a wheelie and drag the chainsaw on the ground, temporarily setting it ablaze and increasing its damage significantly. This is the most powerful weapon in the game, able to destroy most light classed vehicles in one hit. However, the flaming chainsaw has no homing capabilities, making it difficult to use in hectic combat situations, it also has a slight delay.
Vehicle: Harley-Davidson Chopper 'Reaper'
Driver: Mr. Grimm
Faction: The Skulls
Vehicle Type: Motorcycle
Armor: 1/5 (90 pts.)
Special Weapons: 5/5
- Chainsaw (40-150 pts.)
- RPG (20-80 pts.)
License Plate: ??? ???
The secondary special is an RPG which causes Reaper to come to a complete stop and the rider to draw a rocket propelled grenade launcher which can be manually aimed and fired. The projectile "cooks" like a remote bomb while in midair and can be detonated before it hits an enemy or obstacle.
- Reaper's special attack is tied with Death Warrant for the fastest recharge rate, but it also has the weakest armor of any vehicle.
- It has the third-highest speed in the game (90/135 mph), behind Crimson Fury (120/155 mph) and Kamikaze (110/150 mph).
- Reaper's speed is the same as Death Warrant and Roadkill. Talon shares it's base top speed, but it's boosting speed is slightly lower (130 mph).
- The fully-charged chainsaw special can destroy five vehicles regardless of their health: Kamikaze (150 HP), Talon, Limo (both with 120 HP), Crimson Fury (110 HP), and another Reaper (90 HP). It can also instantly destroy Warthog (300 HP) if it's weak spot is struck.
- Only Juggernaut (all versions) and Iron Maiden are able to survive two direct hits from Reaper's fully-charged chainsaw special. The Brothers Grimm may share this distinction, but Reaper is unavailable for that battle.
- Reaper was originally colored red in the beta stages of TM (2012), resembling Mr. Grimm's appearance from Twisted Metal 2, Twisted Metal 3 and Twisted Metal: Head-On. It can however, be repainted in the paint shop if the player so chooses.
|Twisted Metal (1995)|
|Sweet Tooth - Yellow Jacket - Darkside - Outlaw - Thumper - Crimson Fury - Pit Viper - Warthog - Mr. Grimm - Spectre - Hammerhead - Roadkill|
|Twisted Metal 2|
|Twister - Axel - Mr. Slam - Minion - Shadow - Grasshopper|
|Twisted Metal III|
|Auger - Club Kid - Firestarter - Flower Power|
|Twisted Metal 4|
|Orbital - Pizza Boy - Quatro - Calypso - Goggle Eyes - Meter Maid - Trash Man - The Joneses - Drag Queen - Rob Zombie - Micro Blast - Crusher - Moon Buggy - RC Car - Create Car|
|Twisted Metal: Black|
|Junkyard Dog - Brimstone - Crazy 8 - Manslaughter|
|Twisted Metal: Small Brawl|
|Mime - Trapper - Piecemeal|
|Twisted Metal: Head-On|
|ATV - Cousin Eddy - Dark Tooth - Tower Tooth|
|Twisted Metal: Lost|
|12-Pak - Gold Tooth|
|Twisted Metal (2012)|
|Death Warrant - Road Boat - Kamikaze - Reaper - Talon - Meat Wagon - Vermin - Juggernaut|