- "Me have to have place for my friends. Me wish for place of trash!"
- —Trash Man, Twisted Metal 4
Trash Man is a contestant who makes his first and so far only appearance in Twisted Metal 4. He has yet to appear in other Twisted Metal games.
Trash Man digs trash and he's on a mission to turn the world into one big gigantic landfill. He hates anything that's pretty and anybody who takes a bath. Knowing his views were unpopular, Trash Man designed the ultimate offensive weapon, a killer garbage truck with heavy machine guns. His special weapon is a pair of huge spikes sticking out of the front of the truck. He almost always wins a head-on crash and can impale an opponent's vehicle while firing hundreds of machine gun bullets into it.
- "Trash is my kingdom! This is what my pets need to survive. When I win this tournament, I will turn the world into a playground for all my pets! *Chortles*"
Type: International Harvester Cargostar 'Garbage Truck'
Special Weapon: 4/5
- Lifter: Using large hydraulic arms, Trash Man picks up and slams his opponents repeatedly onto the spikes mounted on his roof.
Voice actor: Jon St. John
Info and Ending:
- It's unknown what pets Trash Man has. They could possibly be rats or bugs.
- In the Twisted Metal 4 instruction manual, Trash Man's name is erroneously spelled "Trashman."
- Trash Man is the second of the built-from-scratch vehicles in the Twisted Metal series, following Roadkill and followed by Piecemeal and Cousin Eddy.
- Trash Man's beta name was Trash Car.
- Trash Man's voice is extremely akin to that of Big the Cat's from Sonic Adventure.
- Ironically, Trash Man and Big the Cat share the same voice actor.
Twisted Metal 4
- "Me have to have place for my friends. Me wish for place of trash! Whole world of garbage!"
- "Yes... me wish this whole big world to be garbage!"'